Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Most Likely to Succeed...

I was never the girl everyone went crazy over...attention was limited, never fit in with the popular crowd, was never voted best looking, or most likely to succeed...I am constantly after myself about my extra weight that has been around since my last pregnancy...ummm that was 9 years ago!
It has been said that I am "odd" looking...my skin is not super great, never has been.
But, you know what God rejoiced the day I was born, He rejoiced the day you were born! He knew us before we were us...I was made in His image...I am a friend of God..I am a daughter of the King, my Father owns the cattle on a thousand hills.. honestly, it only really matters what my God thinks about me..I am beautiful in His sight...and one glorious day, soon I will see His face and forever worship Him around the throne!!
If that isn't most likely to succeed, I don't know what is!!!!!

1 comment: